Please follow and like us:
Do you hate harem?
Are you totally irritated with novels where every girl the main character meets throws herself at him without any proper reason at all?
Do you enjoy the feeling of sweet, sweet, pleasure when the love rivals get clobbered?
Do you hate it when the MC fails to control his libido and makes the main heroine cry?
Do you have confidence in your ability to either translate or edit?
Well, what are you waiting for!? This is the perfect place for you!
If you want to join our brotherhood of “Main heroines FTW!” then you can apply now.
Our site isn’t intended to be good at everything, but rather to support individuals. We hope to take in translators and editors as ‘partners’, not members. So we don’t have any majorly strict rules or tests for our recruitment.
All you need is to pass these criteria.
Translators: Currently needed – Unlimited
For Chinese ->
- No Restrictions. Anyone can Join. MTL is allowed given the fact that the said wn you want to translate has an easy structure. Will provide the webspace if you choose to partner up with Nekoyashiki. And other sorts of help if necessary. If you want to do sponsored chapters then your paypal account will be directly linked to all your project donation buttons. All proceedings are up to you.
For Japanese ->
- No machine translators please. We only take human translators or machine-assisted translators. Machine translators just copy&paste a block of text into something like Google Translate and simply edit the output to make it readable. They have no grasp on Japanese kanji and grammar whatsoever. Machine-assisted translators, on the other hand, have a good or at least functional grasp of kanji and grammar and only uses dictionaries, parsers, and similar tools for translations.
- No harem series allowed. If you want to translate harem then gtfo.
- If you want to do sponsored chapters then your paypal account will be directly linked to all your project donation buttons. All proceedings are up to you.
Editors: Currently needed –
Infinite Zero (For those who are interested, please Edit this portion of 777 words and Edit any portion of 150 words. Submit it to the email given below. And remember to leave a comment that you’ve taken it. Thanks.)
- You must be godly (or at least sub-divine) in English. Some translators might not be of native level in that language, so while their translations may be accurate, they sometimes end up very stiff. The tendency to use literal rather than liberal translations exists in most non-natives of English speaking countries. That’s why we need an editor who can make texts and translations smoother and sharper.
- You must be able to fix both major and minor grammatical faults. Things like extra commas where they aren’t needed, or absence of a comma where they are needed, makes stuff really uncomfortable to read. And sometimes small rearranging of words, sentences, and passages of texts might make the whole thing more pleasing to read. You should be able to do that too.
- Re-wording and re-phrasing without changing the intended meaning.
If you want to Join then contact us at email@example.com or Comment below.